Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Look, a rat!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Things have been pretty intense lately. I have been on and off sick since Scion Fest and it's starting to mess with my brain. One day I will be on top of the world and the next day I will have a gnarly chest cold. I didn't even get to celebrate my day of birth this last weekend because I was bed ridden with horror flicks to keep me company. 

My move to Portland has slowly been pushed from the end of April to the end of March. I'm not really prepared for that quite yet as I have to train my replacement, pack, ship boxes and get as much hang out time with my good friends here before jetting. It's all for the best though and I'm really excited. Almost a year in NY was enough for me. I love it, but it's just not for me. Love it and leave it seems to be a reoccurring theme in my life.

I'm really grateful for the time that I've spent here and all my wonderful friends as well as all the kick ass people that I have met, even recently. A lot of people will be missed a ton, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment