Tuesday, January 27, 2009

maced in the face

Yesterday while I was getting ready for work, I heard a knock and "hellooo?" at the door. I was rushing and decided to not bother answering it. It happened again a few minutes later so I hurried to throw some clothes on to answer it.

I opened my bedroom door and two construction workers from next door were WALKING DOWN MY FUCKING HALLWAY OF MY APARTMENT! Yes, inside my apartment.

I yelled, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" and one of them said we need to fill this bucket. Again I repeated to get the fuck out right now and they asked if they could fill a bucket of water. Hell no, not after violating like this. I slammed the door and locked it. Neither Thomas or I could remember if we had locked the door the night before. So it was either unlocked and they thought that meant they could walk in or it was locked and they had a key.

The construction next door is a project from the owner of our building so they really might have a key. I am SO irate right now. I am also worried that our house will get robbed or these douches will fuck shit up.

I really should have maced them both in the face. Shoulda, woulda, COULDA!

God damn New York.

I have some HUGE news! In five
four
three
two
one

...... I'll tell you next week.

1 comment: