Saturday, June 20, 2009

Someone told me long ago, there's a calm before the storm. I know; it's been coming for some time.

I wish I could feel more or less right now. The level of what I feel at the moment is just not cutting it for me. And of course it has to be about me right now....

I want a cigarette right now - but I won't smoke one. (Day 20)

I wish we could have made it work - but we couldn't.

I want to go running - but I'll have to wait til this evening.

Maybe things would have been different if I hadn't quit smoking: ie- my moodiness, weight gain, my distance from society. But seriously, I wouldn't change it for the world because I am only bettering myself.

I want to take a vacation to see the sun. I haven't seen him in foreverrrr. Perhaps that would lift my spirits.

Single. Again. Like usual.
Let the summer begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment