Friday, April 17, 2009

This is how it goes

Things are completely awesome. The weather is turning in my favor and bringing smiles to Portland dwellers faces.

Yesterday I went for a run around the waterfront and it was so beautiful. So many people were out riding their bikes and running their butts off.

I am really happy to be back in Portland and back with the Ace. Everything has come together perfectly. I'm working really hard and enjoying it a lot. The staff here are like my family and it's a business I care a lot about. Still trying to prove myself and hopefully it'll show soon.

I have my keys to my place but I'm waiting for my bed to get delivered on Monday. Then I can start sleeping there part time and try to get it all together.

Everything. Is. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment