Sunday, February 8, 2009

So.... um.... where did you say you worked again?

One of the funniest things in the world to me at this point in my life, is going to brunch and overhearing the table next to me ask multiple, unimportant questions about each other. 

Not because it's a blind date. 
Not because the person really wants the answers to the questions revealed.. 
Oh no, no, no.

It's because they went home with each other after the bar the night before and showed up to brunch with hazy memories and disheveled hair! *applause*

This is noticed by yours truly every time I go to breakfast or brun
ch here in Brooklyn or New York. 

"Where did you say you worked again?"
"Ohhh, you are going to college here. I think I remember you saying something about that."
"I think I left my scarf at your place.......errr.." 
"Did you remember to pull out??"
..... Okay that last one I have never heard but oh my lord I wish I had.
I'm also wishing upon the stars that I can overhear "What was your name again?" at which point I would spit my coffee and flee to the streets, grabbing my sides because they will have been split by laughter.

5 comments:

  1. "we're even now for interpol, right?"

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Not even close to the same. Not even close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a guy i know took some girl home from the bar and while they were getting it on she called him by the wrong name...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hence why no one should yell names while getting it on. Even if the name is right, it's a dumb idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah Im not really a huge fan of any kind of talking while getting it on... 1 word exclamations only!

    ReplyDelete