Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wake up, wake up!

There are probably a million things I should be doing right now in place of what I am actually doing.

Let's talk about what I'm actually doing right now:

- Listening to Bone Thugs-N-Harmony "1st of the Month"
- Staring at my empty coffee mug and imagining how awesome it would be if I could fill it with concentration instead of walking.
- Texting my friend about getting Devotchka tickets and how I could might be able to come up with the fundage to afford it.
- Day dreaming about far off places

On a side note, I am going to spend money I don't really have and buy a new camera this weekend. I feel it is necessary to document wreckage and to spice up the blog. Here is a picture to entertain you until the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. wake up wake wake up, it's the first of the month.. get up get up get up get upppp...

    ps- don't you already have a camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a realllyyy old camera and it isn't uploading pics to my laptop lately. I want to get a nicer camera where I can try to take dope pics.

    ReplyDelete