Friday, January 2, 2009

New years after too many beers

First blog of 2009 and I'm feeling fine.

I figured that this year is going to kick all other years asses so I might as well write about it, then look back and laugh about all the absurd things that happened.

First day of 2009 consisted of laundry, watching Underworld with the roomies and baking a casserole that ended up tasted like chewy dirt. I won't link the recipe to spare the creator of chewy dirts' feelings (I'm trying to do that this year and it's new for me). 

Second day of 2009 was spent counting and entering numbers because we had to perform open heart inventory at work for 12 hours. Oh but it is not over as we have another 12 hours to finish the operation tomorrow. I often forget what a lucky lady I am. 

I want to start creating art this year. I'm really horrible, but I can't be as bad as some of the stuff I see in this city. Right? Am I right? 

Currently, I am laying in bed, trying to convince myself that starting a blog is was a good idea and listening to the boys upstairs play Beyonce's "All the single ladies" on repeat. Which has happened daily since the song dropped, might I add. (By saying dropped, I just sounded like a douche instead of what I was going for, which was young and hip).

Anyways, my goal is to write down this and that quite often so you can check back and read about me bitching and moaning about important and unimportant shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment